FRAMEWORK AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This site is the property of S.C. ESOLUTIONS GRUP S.R.L, hereinafter referred to as Esolutions or ESOLUTIONS GRUP.
By accessing this site, the materials and information presented on it, users confirm that they have read, understood, accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
SITE OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The information contained in this site refers exclusively to Esolutions services and products (S.C. ESOLUTIONS GRUP S.R.L).
The entire content of this site is protected by copyright law, all rights reserved. This site is owned and maintained by ESOLUTIONS GRUP. Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the materials presented on this site belong exclusively to ESOLUTIONS GRUP.
The members of ESOLUTIONS GRUP reserve all their rights with respect to the above and will exercise these rights to the extent permitted by law. Nothing in this site constitutes a license or right to use any image, information or any other material presented on the site by any person.
People using this site are prohibited from reproducing, distributing or publishing materials on the site without the prior consent of ESOLUTIONS GRUP.
The downloading or copying, by other methods of the photos and materials on the site, does not transfer to the person who made those downloads or copies, license or rights over the materials on the site.
Any data transmitted to this site becomes the property of ESOLUTIONS GRUP, and may be used by it for any purpose (within the limits of the law), and may be disclosed by the company or its partners / collaborators discreetly, including to any competent authorities. .
Users are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that apply when using the websites.
ESOLUTIONS GRUP makes every effort to present, as accurately and concisely as possible, all information on this site. However, ESOLUTIONS GRUP is not and will not be legally responsible, under any circumstances, for any inaccuracy or inaccurate description of the information presented on this site.
DO NOT CONSTITUTE OFFERS
None of the information presented on this site should be construed as more than an invitation or recommendation to purchase one or more of the services offered under the Esolutions projects. The decision to engage in a concrete contractual relationship with ESOLUTIONS GRUP belongs exclusively to the users of the site.
As the information presented on this site is of a general nature, it is possible that in specific individual cases, the information present on the site may be supplemented with specific clauses, included in concrete contracts, which will be completed by the parties.
Before making any decision regarding the collaboration with the members of ESOLUTIONS GRUP, it is important to contact an Esolutions representative, who can explain in detail the conditions of the collaboration, providing you with contracts specially designed for this purpose.
Under no circumstances will ESOLUTIONS GRUP be liable for any damages (direct or indirect) caused to users or any other party, regarding the use of this site and the information it contains, or any other damages or losses caused by errors, omissions, malfunctions, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, line drops, viruses or any other similar factors.
Even if they have taken all measures to ensure that the information presented on this site is accurate and correct, eSolutions members cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may appear on this website.
Users are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the information available on this website. Any links to other sites are provided solely for the purpose of increasing the accessibility of the information, and eSolutions assumes no responsibility or liability for the content of such sites, for the products or services promoted or marketed through these sites. The reader of this message is asked to ensure that he is legally authorized to connect to this site in the country from which the connection is established.
Any complaint or dispute determined or related to the use of this website, its content or the materials presented in it will be governed by the Romanian legislation in force.
The terms and conditions of use of this website may be modified at any time by eSolutions, without prior notice. Therefore, users agree to reread this section of the website on a regular basis, and your repeated access or repeated use of this site will be proof that you have agreed to these changes.
ESOLUTIONS GRUP undertakes to treat the personal details obtained from users in accordance with the Romanian legislation in force. Attempts of any kind to change the image and information of this site, except its legal owner, give the unilateral and unequivocal right that ESOLUTIONS GRUP make use of all its prerogatives to address the courts legally competent to sanction this fact.
Maintaining the confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our site is very important for eSolutions, being also a proof of appreciation of the trust that the users give us. In order to meet the needs of users, we must record, store and use certain personal information about them. However, eSolutions will treat the personal information that users provide with the utmost care and respect, in accordance with the principles set out above.
As such, by using this website, users declare that they have read the above and agree with these statements.
INFORMATION NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation (in particular the General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016 ("GDPR"), the data will be processed by Esolutions as follows:
"Personal data" means any information that may be used to identify you or link to you. We may automatically collect certain information when you use, access or interact with our site. We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Identification and contact details, including name, address, telephone number, date of birth and other personal data relating to your preferences relevant to our services;
- Financial and payment data, including your bank account and other data necessary to process payments and prevent fraud;
- Business information, including information provided during the contractual or customer relationship between you or your organization and Esolutions or provided voluntarily by you or your organization;
- Profile and usage data, including your preferences in receiving marketing information from us, your communication preferences and information about how you use our site;
- Technical data, including information collected during your visits to our site, IP address (Internet Protocol), browser type and version, device type and other details about your visit to our site and the resources you access;
Situations in which we may collect your personal data:
- when you or your organization requests or uses any of our services;
- when you or your organization offers to provide us or provide us with services;
- when you contact us by phone, e-mail or other electronic means or in writing or when you provide us directly with other information, including in discussions with our consultants and staff;
- when you or your organization browse, fill out a form or make a request or interact in any other way with our website; By completing and sending the forms made available to users on the site, with personal data that have an identification function, you expressly and directly give your consent to the processing of this data in order to achieve the goals / objectives listed on the site in connection with that form.
- when you participate in our seminars or other events or register to receive personal data from us;
Esolutions makes considerable efforts to update the website but does not assume responsibility and does not guarantee the accuracy and correctness of the information. Esolutions disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or use of this information, as well as for updating it. The materials are offered "as is" without any warranty.
The basis and purposes of the processing of personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to offer functionalities within the site and for its technical and functional administration;
- to create an account we will process your personal data represented by name, surname, e-mail address and access password (the access password will be processed in encrypted form).
- to provide you with the information / services you have requested;
- to bill you for the services we have provided to you;
- to keep records of the works we performed;
- to send you electronic and / or paper marketing materials related to our services and to invite you to seminars or other events hosted by us, unless you prefer not to do so (see the rights below).
- to provide services based on legal obligations or obligations imposed on Esolutions;
- to manage access to our spaces and for security purposes;
- for protecting the security of our communication systems and other systems and preventing and detecting security threats;
- to exercise or defend our legal rights or to comply with court decisions;
- for any other purposes related and / or auxiliary to any of the above purposes or for other purposes for which your personal data has been provided to us.
Legal basis for processing:
- In order to communicate properly with you and to respond to your requests, we must process information about you and therefore have a legitimate interest in processing this information;
- In order to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process purchases and downloads of our products and services, we must process information about you as necessary to conclude and abide by a contract with you. ;
- We process personal information for marketing and sales activities, based on your consent, when so indicated on our website, at the time of collection of your personal information or later, for our legitimate interest in promoting our products and services;
- We rely on our legitimate interest to analyze, develop, improve and optimize our sites, products and services and to maintain the security of our sites, networks and systems;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as to comply with a summon or other legal process.
We may share your personal data:
- with any Esolutions affiliate;
- with third parties, including certain service providers, which we have engaged in connection with the services we provide, such as consultants or experts and other specialists, subcontractors;
- before the courts, law enforcement authorities, or other parties if it is reasonably necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal or contractual right or for the purpose of a confidential alternative dispute resolution procedure.
Security of personal data
We have implemented adequate security measures to protect personal information against accidental or illegal destruction or loss, damage, accidental alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, as well as against other forms of illegal processing.
Rights regarding personal data
In connection with this data processing, you have the right to request access to your personal data (you have the right to obtain from Esolutions confirmation that it processes your personal data, as well as information on the specifics of processing), rectification (modification) or deleting them or restricting the processing, the right to oppose the processing within the limits and conditions provided by law, as well as the right to data portability (you have the right to request us to provide personal data in a structured, frequently used and readable form automatically, for example in Excel format). Also, if you choose to give your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the processing carried out by Esolutions based on the consent expressed before its withdrawal. In addition, you have the right to submit complaints to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
Duration of data processing
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes we have collected, including in order to meet any legal, accounting or reporting requirements and, where necessary, for Esolutions to assert or to defend against legal claims, until the end of the relevant detention period or until the settlement of the claims in question.
Information Note modifications
We reserve the right to change this information note when we deem it necessary, the changes being published on the site. This information note was last updated on 18.12.2020.
Please send any questions, concerns or comments you may have regarding this information note or any requests regarding your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address in Bucharest, 28 C G-ral Constantin Budisteanu, 4th floor.
By using any automatic means of transmitting the information (options such as "agree", "ok", "send", etc.), the user confirms that he has read and understood this Legal Statement and that he agrees with its content.
For any questions regarding its content, the user is asked to write to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The terms, conditions and content of this site will be governed by Romanian law.